Northfield’s Repair Management Program is structured to provide you with an increased level of accountability and produce savings in time and cost. We guarantee our repairs and your complete satisfaction. Period.
- Established in 1994, our experienced technicians have repaired tens of thousands of instruments from every major surgical specialty.
- We successfully serve over 1,200 Hospitals and Surgery Centers in 44 states.
- Northfield’s Information System produces specific data from each repair. We save you time and money by pro-actively assisting in managing your repair program.
- Our turn times are the industry benchmark… 2 to 4 days for most repairs. Your valuable assets are returned to service quickly.
- Service Loaners include; Flexible and Rigid Endoscopes, Powered Instruments, Phaco Handpieces, and Video Equipment. There is no charge for this service.
- Utilizing repair data from your facility, Northfield provides instrument specific instructional programs designed to pro actively reduce repair costs. Working within your protocol, we discuss instrument design, function, limits of use, and provide training on preventive maintenance and repair.